6.20.2009

going home

it is always bittersweet traveling home. i've had such a nice visit here; but it has made me terribly homesick.
for colorado.
we love california and have enjoyed our time there so far. but i've never lived anywhere as long as i did in colorado. it will always be home.

mom and i have had a great visit. don't worry photos of our travels are soon to come. and of the goodies oh my goodness the goodies. i had to shift some of my suitcase contents into my carryone for fear of having and overweight suitcase!

Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger Dee said...

Welcome home. I'm looking forward to seeing your pictures.

16:42  
Blogger Zee said...

I'm happy you enjoyed your travel, and you visit with your mom. :)

Can't wait to see pics and read stories!

11:40  
Blogger duchessofgravity said...

well the photo roll starts now. hope you're ready :)

11:44  

Post a Comment

Link:

Create a Link

<< Home