5.23.2006

it's all packed!

so here was the initial cut for the stuff to pack for the trip. turns out i had to take out a couple books, a pair of jeans a sweater and a pair of shoes.

it tidies up nicely in ziplocks though. a must if you're packing in a top loading backpack. that way its easy to get to the things in the bottom of the bag without refolding everything every single time :)

and wonder of wonders. its all in the bag. and it only weighs 29 pounds. not too bad i don't think :) we leave tomorrow. the ipod is still not loaded with music. crap!

5 Comments:

Blogger CynCyn said...

have fun! take lots of pics. even though I took more pics than I usually do while I was in Europe, I feel like I didn't take enough. Can't wait to see them!

23:57  
Blogger Karen said...

have a great time! I too can't wait to see the pics from your adventure!

00:41  
Anonymous Patty said...

My son's school pack is over 20 lbs, so you are really doing great! Have loads of fun and don't forget to find a Bicerin!

05:05  
Blogger duchessofgravity said...

patty, that's what my mom said, "your school pack weighs at least that much" :) great minds i guess. thanks again for all the pointers. that website you reccomended to me had a photo of a garden i've always loved in photos but never knew which one it was, now we're going! reservations made bags packed. we are off! have a great 3 weeks and i'll let you know how the trip went!

karen. thanks again for the socks. they are packed and ready to go, wish i was :)

cynthia, i'll see what i can do about that list...hmm, except the risotto, i don't know how i feel about getting it in my socks :)

07:05  
Blogger Wanda said...

Have a great trip and lots of fun. Can't wait to see how it all went!

18:04  

Post a Comment

Link:

Create a Link

<< Home