8.24.2005

rogue'n along

well, i only had one class today, and since i don't have my textbooks yet and don't really want to start studying yet...i came home and knitted. and knitted. and knitted. and i'm gonna knit some more. but i was at a stopping point - three balls in do you think i have enough yarn??? 18 balls its the right yardage but i always panick at this point! - anyway. here it is! the first chart is completed and i've started on the second chart. btw i think this is closer to the actual color than the last photo i posted. kinda greeney blue teal, but dusty. anyway. they call it cornflower...but isn't that supposed to be kinda periwinkle. k. really i'm gonna go knit now.

4 Comments:

Blogger Wanda said...

When you said it was cornflower blue, that's what I thought, kind of a periwinkle blue. It's still a pretty color, but you know how these yarn companies do, give you a name of something and when you see it, it looks totally different than you expected! You will have plenty of yarn, so calm down.

07:18  
Blogger Jenifer said...

Wow, nice!! I love the way your cables are popping out. I think you'll have enough yarn. This has been knit so many times that I'm sure the yardage was correct. Hey -- can you shoot me an email to jeniferorama AT gmail DOT com with Shirley's email address on it? I seem to have lost it. Her yarn is on the way. :)

08:29  
Anonymous michaele said...

It looks really good. Not that I have the time, but this is making me want to rogue, too!

11:29  
Blogger Cathi said...

It looks great! You're totally kicking my ass, I haven't even started the pocket yet.

11:33  

Post a Comment

Link:

Create a Link

<< Home