9.02.2005

knitting day

well i had fun knitting at jenifer's today. it was mommy day, i played the aunt who shows up with cookies and no child. it was fun. jenifer made yummy sandwiches and julie (i think it was julie sorry if i'm mixed up) made pasta salad amy made a yummy dip we had lunch, we knitted, the kiddies played. good times had by all! i even ripped out my mistake on rogue, it was 45 rows, some short rows, and the bind off for the shoulders, i've redone the first decreases, and i'm halfway through the straightaway i'll have it redone in no time. i'm dying to to work on the collar cables. i was just getting started when i realized my mistake on the back. cross your fingers, no more disasters.

3 Comments:

Anonymous michaele said...

aww - that sounds like it was so much fun. I wish I could have been there - I miss you guys!

08:20  
Blogger Michelle said...

Sorry to hear about the Rogue troubles. You are really booking through that thing. Can't wait to see it.

14:12  
Blogger Jenifer said...

Yea, thanks for coming! I had a great time as well. :)

14:39  

Post a Comment

Link:

Create a Link

<< Home