11.14.2007

colorado here i come!

sorry to post twice in one day, but i'm crazy excited cause i get to go home to colorado for 2 whole weeks for turkey! yippee. i'll be arriving this friday night and heading back tuesday after turkey weekend so give a holler (i still have the same colorado cell #) if you're in town and have some knitting time available. i hope to catch up with the boulder stitch n bitchers. and i'm hanging out with cathi and the kids for sure :) but i'd love to see everyone else too. so drop me a line and we'll try to get together ok? when i return i hope to have oodles of finished projects to share with dee and the girls here. all the projects i'm packing may not even fit in my backpack. ack!

4 Comments:

Blogger WandaWoman said...

Hopefully I'll get a chance to catch up with you. Send me an email and I'll send you my cell!

19:18  
Blogger Dee said...

Have a great time!!!!

06:12  
Blogger michaele said...

yay! let's definitely try to get together - I'm gone most of next week, but there should be some overlap!

07:14  
Blogger CynCyn said...

so jealous u get to go to CO! Have a great time!!

08:50  

Post a Comment

Link:

Create a Link

<< Home